Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yikes!

I struck a good deal with my roomie.

I should get the shower room first before I headed out to the business center, so I wouldn't have to disrupt her sleep when I returned in the wee hours.

It worked.

I managed to sneak back into the room, changed out into my pjs and climbed into bed, all in total stealth. As I lay in bed, I listened hard to see if she was aroused from her sleep - and she was still snoring slightly.

Goods.


Yeah, and lay in bed for a long time, I did.

My eyes stayed wide open in the darkness and my mind was just racing away.

I told myself, I would write uplifting posts the next day - just to tell myself I'm ok.


But eeeks - horror of all horrors, I had to dream of work.

Like that, how to lift my moods up early on in the day?


I'm being chased away by some construction workers who want to lift my table away.

Damn.

No comments: