Monday, July 04, 2005

Help - Where Can I Hide My Shoes?

Shoes, shoes, and more shoes.

How many more pairs must I buy before I have had enough?

I just bought 11 pairs today. I don't know how I'm going to lug them all home later, without my mom noticing them.

Absolutely good deals, they were, though. My best buy: a girly pinkish-magenta Air Jordans for myself. How cool is that? How could I have resisted that?

Still, the guilt runs high.


What a way to start off a work week.

The entire day was spent away from my desk and all incoming emails - packing samples, preparing samples, moving cartons, running the sale, playing cashier. It was almost as good as a day's workout at Fitness First.

What a way, too, to start off a week - by spending almost five hundred bucks in one single transaction.

This is totally unplanned for.

I can perhaps forget about my bonus-reward. Sigh.

I still don't know how much bonus I am about to get.


I brought the man to Purvis this evening. Just so to appease my free-internet-provider.

It's only Monday. I wonder how many days I'll see her this week.

I think I'm going to start advertising her cafe on her behalf; the lady-boss has offered me her free parking space at the back of the shop, if I cannot find any available lot out front. She's making me feel more guilty.


Weird. I'm feeling weird.

Guilty and weird. How more awful can one feel?

No comments: