Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My 'Pussy Wagon'

Shoe toll at last count: 17

Just returned from the ultimate guilt trip.

The only minutest form of consolation I could find for myself is that they were all good steals - Air Jordans at dirt-cheap prices. How to let them go? Most of them weren't for me anyway - that fact takes away a little tiny bit more guilt from me.


Another day away from my desk and mailbox. How I wish there were events like this every week - that makes it only a three-day work week then.

But then, I might very well just return half my salary back to the company.


Have you seen my keychain? My most unlikely prized possession.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok - that it is my most prized possession is an exaggeration, but I really am very proud of it, and am glad I got it. It didn't come very cheap - for a keychain, at least. Not many people know where that 'Pussy Wagon' thingy came about - I'm surprised.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Got it? No?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You'd better get it now.

And this is just exactly the kind of yellow fiery pick-up truck I'm fantasizing about. I wanna get this some fine day. Complete with the red leather seats and 'Pussy Wagon' painted over it.

It would be uber-cool to dress like Uma too. Yes, I'm gonna find me that skirt and brown leather jacket, and also that samurai sword and pistol. Though I'm not too sure if I might be thrown into jail for roaming on the streets of Orchard Road like that.

Either that, or the mental institution for wearing a leather jacket in broad daylight roaming any street of Singapore.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's nice to fantasize huh.

Even nicer if I could at least find that kind of skirt in Topshop.


Tuesday is finally here.

And the burden of carrying a 'secret' is at last lifted off me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Congratulations to the man.

I'm not expecting anything, anymore.

All I really wish for you, from the bottom of my heart, is that from today on, you would begin to find what you really want, and you would find happiness in whatever you choose to do on this earth.

I wish you only best times ahead.

You have a good life ahead, that you can't see - just don't mess it up unknowingly too.

No comments: