Friday, July 15, 2005

Piss-ed

Spotted while waiting by the curbside to cross the road:-

A female driver yakking on her cell on one hand (yes, literally - without the use of a handsfree kit) and manipulating the wheel with a fag between her fingers on the other.

Wah - gungho or goondu?

Maybe if I expose her license plate, the police might look her up.

Ok - wait... I forgot the number.


I am so damn p-i-s-s-e-d.

All that I've been working on this whole morning is lost.

L-O-S-T. Lost. Gone. *Poof* - disappeared.

The stupid machine hung on me just while I was trying to save my completed work on the hard disk.

I have nothing more to say except 'fark'.

Fark fark fark fark FARK.

Now I have to start all over again - I might as well have just come in to work now.

My desk-neighbors are afraid of me right now - with all my exasperated swearing and banging of the mouse on the desk.


I don't know what time I'm going to knock off today.

I badly need a drink.

No comments: