Friday, July 29, 2005

Wrong

Sadness tastes amazingly way much bitter than the beer I'm imbibing now.

I can't get rid of the former. And I think the combination of both actually makes quite a bad one.

But I just need to lose my head. Now.

I hope someone goes dancing and boozing with me later still.


I don't know what I've done wrong.

I don't know why I always end up doing the wrong things, against my better judgement.


If you could take me away now, God, please do.


I am not going to munch up my words.

Not now. I've had enough for the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i stumbled upon this website... not the most immpressive website.. but, it eases alittle of my feeling.. and jus wanna share it wif u



http://www.nvo.com/isleepless/heartbroken/

fatmama said...

er... thank you?

anyways the booze helps me sleep.
it worked.

Anonymous said...

you are most welcome!
my medi oso make me sleep v well. neverthles, itz not long term...

time.... time is all you need. really...
meanwhile, keep yourself very occupied. before you know, you over him and probably seeing someone who is more worthy of your love and devotion...


cheers

Anonymous said...

hi fatmama
you r right, many plots on tv are often replicas of real life...and as most shows go, there is light at end of tunnel.

when a day seems to go by faster and faster than the day before, you will know that you are on the good road to recovery....

along the way, you'll probably realise strength,determination and capacity you never knew you had...

and after a while more, you may even be telling your story to your little daughters (who are as pretty and sporty as their mum). And they will be proud of their mum for being such a strong woman... =)