Sunday, July 17, 2005

Narita

I have done nothing else but slept for the past eight hours.

The selection of movies was not exactly enticing enough to keep me awake, and all of passengers, I had to be the 'lucky' one to get two seats to myself.

Can't even really recall what food they fed me this time, though the menu seemed to have changed - finally, after all these donkey years of flying NW.


I am about 25 minutes away from take-off. I should be going.

The last trip in May, I was so stuck here at the lounge I actually single-handedly delayed the connecting flight.

Haha.

But the stupid keyboard on this laptop is not helping me. There are Japanese characters, but it's ok because there are still the English alphabets. But what is pissing me off is that the symbols are all jumbled over the keyboard.

I can't find my apostrophes and dashes. Damn.

Ok, really gotta run.

See ya in Portland.

No comments: