Saturday, July 02, 2005

Mysterious Bird Poop

I figured - birds must also be prone to the "so-urgent-until-cannot-hold-on" kind of excretory problem.

How else would you explain the continued presence of bird poop on my car, even after I've consciously stopped parking my car under trees?

Either that, or they must be really dumb.


Have just incorrigibly awoken from slumber.

But I do have a good reason. I was out to accompany a friend who was out to bring a visiting friend from UK painting the town red.

I met them at China Jump - and it turned out to be a "Bhangra-Night-with-weirdo-dance-crowd". Not wanting to tarnish the 'clubbing' image of Singapore to the visiting friend, I suggested we should leave.

When you have only one night to show a foreigner the best places in town to party, where else would you hit other than Zouk?

It was much more akin to the UK clubbing scene, I suppose. She was enjoying herself tremendously on the Velvet dance floor. My stomach was growling furiously and my knees were breaking down. We didn't want to dampen her happy 22-year-old mood though. So we stayed on till three.

Wanted to sleep my hunger off, but I eventually diverted toward my favorite late-night fish porridge.

So I got home pretty late at 4, didn't get to sleep until 5, and didn't wake up until 3 today.


Brought the girls to watch their Papa play ball last evening.

It's been also a long while since I did that.

I wish I could say the girls enjoyed watching their Papa play ball, but dogs would probably never understand the game of basketball, and they were just happy to be out of the house last night.


"Sorry for putting you in a turmoil for so long," and then a hug.

Then aloofness.

Am I too sensitive? Or am I not getting things right in my head?

No comments: