Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Stumped

Fark.

I dug through hell to find this 'spare' new pair of my favorite shoes to bring along to Portland. They're light and they go with almost everything in my wardrobe - and in my luggage. And, I repeat, they are brand new.

First day barely gone past, and one side's broken. I'm so pissed. At least, the last pair lasted me almost four years before they broke down.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It's half past midnight, early Tuesday morning.

I have no mood to sleep, nor to check up on my travel plan up to Vancouver.

I've been stumped unexpectedly today - or maybe, expectedly.

I have big decisions to make.

But I don't want to make them alone.

And there are much bigger issues on hand that matter more to me.

Can you understand? Do you understand?

I have only myself in this city tonight. It's a good thing that I'm used to crying to myself then.

No comments: