Thursday, July 21, 2005

I Know Nothing

I think I'm a hazard to my own health.

When I'm deprived of beef, I don't get to touch a cow for weeks, or sometimes even months.

When my craving hits a high and cannot be contained no more, all hell breaks loose.

I had my long-awaited Vietnamese beef noodles for lunch. And a 14-ounce slab of juicy marbled rib-eye steak for dinner.

Noo... there was no stopping me. I chewed my meat slowly, savoring every single bite of flavor - fats and all.

I have been waiting a long time for this meal. Still, there wasn't as much satisfaction as I had expected of myself.

Perhaps it's true after all - that the higher the expectation you set upon yourself, the lower the satisfaction will be felt.

Don't always expect too much.


Time is indeed running out for me. Literally.

I only have two more days to make major life-changing decisions.

I have no divine help, nor am I Miss-Know-It-All.

I don't wish to be alone in this. I thought I was almost forgotten.


Dear God, give me a good dream tonight, please.

No comments: