Sunday, September 18, 2005

Yeah, Right

Someone must've fed me some poisonous shit at the party last night. LOL.

Better not to think about it. I think I must have fun.


I had planned to go back to the office today.

But one, I woke up too late.

Two, I decided I was hungry when I woke, and thought I should grab someone for lunch before I headed back to work.

We ended up taking a two-hour late-lunch break.

A PDA-phone is what I am dying to own now. But I'm trying to talk myself out of it. I have a Palm already, and I should stop spending my money on gadgets. They are far too expensive toys for me.


The third reason why I didn't end up at work: the Man United-Liverpool match.

One phonecall, and I made a U-turn somewhere along the highway towards Brewerkz.

I'm good tonight, though. I couldn't even finish one glass of ale. Haha.


Man United makes my heart bleed.

There are just too many things around me associated with them Devils now.

And they couldn't even score one bledy goal tonight.

Sigh.


Am flying to KL tomorrow for a week.

The thought of staying in KL for five days kinda depresses me. And I have no idea why. LOL.

And I am also so ill-prepared for the trip. I really should've gone to the office today.

My chicks are now toying with the idea of popping by KL on Friday. Party time.

Should I?


*****

"Tmrw got appointment... Next week or smthg."

Yeah, right. As if.

No comments: