Saturday, September 03, 2005

Small Bump

What almost turned out to be a happy night ended up with me tearing in the cab home.

"WT says he is seeing someone else."

Why would he say that? How would he know?

The words stung and kept ringing in my spinning head.

I know I shouldn't care anymore. But I just couldn't help the tears.


You said that guy couldn't be trusted. You said he was just spouting nonsense to 'sabo' you.

You asked why I wouldn't trust and believe you, instead of the stories he told my friends.

So I tried to believe you. I wanted to believe your excuses instead of his malice.

But it turned out my judgement was for the worse.

At the end of it all, I realized I was stupid enough not to heed his warnings, but to continue trusting you.

It turned out his words could be trusted - and not yours.

It was such a big slap in my own face.


There's a reason why I don't hang out with my drinking chicks these days.

They know stuff I don't, and they tell me stuff I wish I didn't have to hear.

Like what was said in the cab last night - how was I to react?

What does it mean to me now? Should it even mean anything at all?

Care? Or don't care?

I really don't know.


Everything is going great now - for me.

I don't want to shake any mountain nor molehill.

I just want to keep on revelling in the happiness, even if it's being happy without an end-goal.

I don't really know what's going on - and I am too tired to pursue the answers.

I'm tired of asking myself questions, and having to find the answers before moving onto the next step.

Now I only just hope to find things to do every single day that would make me happy - like what I did in the afternoon yesterday.

Couldn't anyone just help me with this simple wish?


I hope this is just a small bump along my way.

I am moooving on with my Saturday.

I'm gonna play with my new toy now. =)

No comments: