Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's Piper Day!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to my baby-waby Piper-doo-di-doo!
Happy Birthday to you.

Go Piper... it's your birthday... we're gonna party now... it's your birthday...

My baby turns five today.

Gosh, five. I dread to think...

I will always always remember the day I first met her, the day I first brought her home with me, the days we spent watching her grow in her very first home - not my home.

The day she first learned to climb stairs. The day she first learned to swim in the sea.

Piper will always be my Piper. I want to ink her name forever on me. Hmm... sounds like an idea.

I am going to shower her with loads of kisses tonight.

Oh, but first, I must remember to pick up her food. Ha.


Luff you, Pipes. Be good and healthy ok.


*****

"Hmm... since when did you like dogs so much?"

Well, honey, I wish I could say it was because of you and your silkies.

But... I don't think so. =)

No comments: