Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Numb

I said, less drinks this week.

One phonecall on Monday night, and I was down at Eastside by nine.

Sigh.


Someone sent me a present! =)

It was that Elva song I was searching all over the world for.

Thank you. That was such a sweet gesture... coming from you. Haha.

Now I have the song, I have the lyrics. You bet I would be putting it on repeat mode for a while.


Nobody spotted my mistakes. Not even myself.

It's 'Ciaran' - not 'Kieran'. Gawd, what kind of an aunt am I?

That kiddo was at my house the other day when I wasn't home, toddled into my room, jumped up onto my bed, pointed his tiny little finger at my pictures posted on the wall and started calling "Gu-gu... gu-gu... gu-gu..."

And all I could reciprocate was to get his name wrongly spelled?

I oughta to be shot. And mauled. And stoned. Killed.


The brand new IKEA catalog finally appeared in my mailbox. It's about time.

I have always loved the fresh-out-of-print smells of the IKEA catalog. I always love finding it in the mailbox.

I just love looking through the catalog over and over again for nothing really, and browsing through the big store over and over again - for nothing really too.

This year, however, even seeing the IKEA catalog makes me a little sad, a little depressed.

I think I won't be browsing through the store anytime too.


Up down up down up down.

"What up down up down? Your network connection?"
"No lah - my mood lah."

I can feel the emptiness creeping back - for no rhyme nor reason. Or maybe there is.

I no longer know if I'm feeling the love or if it's just the remnants of it I'm feeling.

There's just too much numbness inside of me.

No comments: