Saturday, September 10, 2005

Football

"So you doing anything tonite?"

"Not sure yet. At home catching the manchester derby first. You?"

"No plans. Everyone's home tonite watching the derby game."

"Yeah. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Text you later, play by ear. Or, you got any suggestions?"

"No. Nothing a woman says can pry a man away from his football..."

Period.


I think the pub business must be suffering a little tonight.

All thanks to the Man United-Man City derby match.

Every man I know of is staying home tonight. Even the girls.


Only six more minutes of play, and Man United is in deep shit for conceding a careless goal.

I don't proclaim to be a Red Devil but I do have a love-hate relationship with them Devils.

I am especially critical of them - but then, I would only stay in to watch their games.

The power of influence, I say.

No comments: