Tuesday, September 13, 2005

"... i really wanna see you again..."

I've been acting out of character lately.

Or maybe they weren't really out of character but had always been suppressed by my better senses.

Should I do that? What might happen if I said that? What if? Then how? Better not...

I just don't want to give a hoot anymore. Maybe I don't have 'better senses' after all.

Look what happened, just when I thought I had the world.

Anyway, I figure I don't have nothing much left to lose now, do I?


Things happen for a reason.

But when they happen so fast, I no longer know what is going on, nor why they are happening.

I don't know what is right and what is wrong, what is really meant for me.

Maybe I am not supposed to know - not right now at least.

Life has nothing but crossroads laid in front of you - till the day you die.

And sometimes life doesn't wait for you.


When confusion comes on to tempt you further while you're already confused, and you just can't seem to figure out anything, don't think.

Just don't think so hard anymore and suffer yourself.

You're not a God - maybe you're not supposed to figure everything out.

Just like when you lose your bunch of keys. If you stop looking so hard, they will just pop up somewhere right before you.


I never thought I'd be living my life this way now.

Then again, I never even thought my life would end up this way as well.

And since my life is already in such a mess, I might as well just continue doing all the stupid things before I start regretting anything.

I'm like a fucking 28-year-old-to-be living like a 21-year-old.

How nice my life is turning out to be.


I've been looking into my phone messages and smiling secretly to myself.

Men probably still can't be trusted with their sweet tongues.

But did I say I want to trust anyone?

No comments: