Monday, September 12, 2005

Missing Frisco

I miss Frisco.

I was just browsing through my library of pictures when I came across all 300 over (or was it five hundred?) pictures I took in my three short days in Frisco.

And I suddenly miss Frisco a lot now.

Those days travelling on my own were so fun.

The place was so beautiful. I really love it.

I miss those Italian cafes and their creamy lattes.

I miss the adventurous treks I took - all the diversions that brought me places that amazed me so.

I actually miss the dingy little hostel room I shared with three other girls.

I wished then that someone was with me to experience it all.

But then, if someone was with me then, would it have been the same fun? Maybe. Maybe not.


I miss Frisco so much now I am actually wishing I could go back there.

Or anywhere else in the world where I could explore on my own again. Somewhere beautiful enough to make me want to click away on my camera five hundred times... or maybe even more.


I really gotta post those pictures somewhere on the net.

No comments: