Monday, September 12, 2005

Per-per! Gwatie!

I finally had some good rest over a three-hour nap... on Dino's couch.

Of all places.

Dino had us over at her place while the hubby was out of town on a mission. So sweet of her to have cooked dinner for all of us hungry bitches - pasta, soup, salad, nuggets, pot stickers and we added onto the list with barbequed chicken wings because that was what we were really craving for. Ha.

We sat ourselves around the living room, me alone hogging the big couch.

The television was turned on and we were watching 'Men In Black 2' while eating and chatting at the same time.

Well, it was actually more of them chatting; I was only engrossed in the movie - I love the Fresh Prince.

I ate too much, got a bit too drowsy, laid myself upon the couch while watching the movie.

And the next thing I knew, I woke up to see the clock almost at midnight.

Karks had left, Gan was also sleeping, and only Dino and Miss Tan were left chatting.

The TV was still on.

And all I could do when I woke up was to say groggily, "Oh no, almost 12. I wanna go home."

Haha - what a bitch I am.

Sorry, girls. Should never have another gathering at anyone else's house with a big couch in future. We should just stick to our prata shop in Thomson.

I cannot make it.


Oh, and I missed the ice-cream bit. =/


Mom was out the whole of yesterday spending time with her grandson.

I can see she's very pleased.

Little Kieran can't decide if he likes me or not. Well, actually, I'm the one who can't decide if the little one is afraid of me, or just simply shy.

I think he just likes fiddling with all my gadgets.

One thing for sure, he likes my girls - "Per-per" and "Gwatie". He sings their names out loud.

He plays rough with Per-per, grabbing her head by the ears and 'slamming' it against the floor - which Per-per absolutely appreciates.

He tries doing the same to Gwatie and she scoots off to hide. Sigh.

He sits in the dog bed and plays with them, and he feeds them their food, kibble by kibble.

Three rascals in the house now.

But I think Mom is happier than anything else.

No comments: