Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Craving

I should be getting some rest but here I am, lying in bed - craving for a hot bowl of instant noodles.

All because someone mentioned 'instant noodles' over MSN.

Urgh. I cannot get the thought of the noodles out of my mind.


I did have my favorite Chinatown porridge for dinner, though. Finally.

If not for my impromptu suggestion, we'd have ended up at Newton or Adam's for dinner after our usual basketball game.

I am happy when a craving is satisfied. =)


Thanks to the crazy rains these days, now I need to give my car another wash. It's horribly, undescribably dirty and muddy.

Urgh. Hopefully I can find some time this weekend.

If it doesn't rain. Haha.


Tonight marks the last day we're playing at Tanglin.

We're getting a new home, a new team. Nice indoor court, equipped gym, proper showering facitilities - but I'm going to be missing the very first formal training. Bleh.

I'm going to get thunder-thighs again from the gym trainings, I bet. No more scrawny legs.

Well, the move is just timely, I'd say.

It's the Mooncake Festival this weekend. No more carrying lanterns at Tanglin this year. LOL.


"where got chuck out of memory one... no such thing la."

Haha yeah, maybe you're right, buddy.

Maybe you're right. =)

No comments: