Thursday, September 22, 2005

London

I'm going to the Starlight Cinema after all! =)

Time to pull out my picnic mat and go supermarket shopping for a nice outdoor dinner.

I'd like to make some sandwiches, but I doubt I'd have the time after touching down only in the afternoon.

Somehow, I'm really excited about going for my virgin outdoor cinema experience.

Did I just hear someone say 'mountain tortoise'?

Shuddup, inner-me.


Let's see now if I'll get to watch Quidam too. =)


I've been up on my poor feet the whole day. Walking, walking and more walking.

I was so looking forward to making use of that big luring bathtub tonight, but I realized I hadn't had the sense to get some bathsalts at the malls today. Darn.

The short nap I took in the car after lunch made me even more grouchy and tired during the second half of the market visit. I just cannot cut it as a shopaholic.

Liar!

I was not supposed to spend money in KL, but I'm going home with new clothes and shoes.

Didn't mean to. Really. Perhaps the fact that I can't get Miss Selfridge back home spurred me on.

So, I'm not cut out to be a walker, but I am still an impulsive shopper. LOL.


I am beginning to fall in love with London fashion.

The quirky kind. That is so me.

I so wish now I could go shopping in London one day. Hopefully soon.

=)

No comments: