Thursday, September 08, 2005

Moo

Moomoolife = cowlife = 做牛做马 = my life

Geddit?

At least, that's some life better than no life, yah?


Got this over email:

You are a special girl with that 'X' factor so don't waste it on people who don't value it. People can promise you stuff but what they do is more telling.

Things happen for a reason.

Pain is God's megaphone.


I like that.

And you know what? That kinda woke me up a little more, gave me faith a little more. I only hope I know what I'm doing from now.

Maybe pain really is what I have to go through to find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Well, it'd be great if that pot of gold is literally a glimmering pot of gold. But it'd be heaven if I find my happiness again.

Only thing is, I still don't see any color in my life, I don't see no rainbow.

Someone please show me that rainbow.


Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

But sometimes absence makes the heart grow achier instead. And it makes one's eyes see everything in the picture much much more clearly - the way they should be seen.

No comments: