Monday, September 05, 2005

No Hope

I sure have a very irritating way of bumping into friends these days.

As in, I would literally bump right into them. LOL.

Spot a friend right ahead, lower my head before I am spotted, quicken my steps towards him/her, give him/her a square bump shoulder to shoulder (or sometimes if I lose my orientation, it might even be chest to chest, haha) and scare the hell outta him/her.

It usually works for me. It gives me such a kick to see the shock on their faces. LOL.

I can really be a weirdo, an irritating queer crazy woman at times. Hmm.


I threw ten bucks into buying some remote hope upon striking fortune with some four-digit numbers.

Haven't really done that in a long while, never really felt I could make it in lottery. I always kinda knew I would never have it easy with money and whatever riches; I am more inclined to think I'm born to toil in this life of mine.

But anyway, I had too many coincidences with numbers this weekend to justify myself one more try.

I saw a fellow '744' parked just two cars away from me today. Well, that '744' belonged to a Mercedes, so if I'm lucky enough, I might just become the other Mercedes with a '744', I thought. Hmm.

Just last night, we saw two exactly similar silver Camrys parked right next to each other - one was a '4184' and the other '4148'. We really thought they must've belonged to the same crazy-nut family, but they didn't. Hmm.

And yesterday too, little Kieran kept reading the '7525' on his daddy's car as '7523'. My 4D guru of a father decided his little grandson must be giving him some 'omen'. No harm in believing the old man, yah? Hmm.

Ok, long story cut short - my ten bucks got flushed down the drain.


My knees are horrifyingly quite sore by the time I was on my way home tonight.

I must really have worn myself out with all the walking about this weekend.

I think I do deserve that Jade Moment next Saturday.


I have been doing nothing tonight since I came home except fiddling with my new toy and stuffing it up.

I got two CDs from Chinatown - both Mandarin. Tsk tsk, so un-Fatmama.

I am liking that 'Soybean-Milk Fried-Dough' song more and more - I think pretty soon I would master the song and can belt it out at the karaoke. LOL.

But can somebody please tell me the title of that damned Elva Hsiao song?!

No comments: