Sunday, September 04, 2005

Funny

Time check: 12 noon.

The crazy weather is killing me.

I didn't stay awake enough to drive to Bedok in the morning. I fell prey to the zzz-monster again. I told ya I really cannot make it.

But I did wake up at 11 when the sun was bright and shiny. I couldn't stand the sunlight streaming onto my face, so I got up. Took a shower, checked some emails, decided maybe I should still drive to Bedok for fried bee hoon 'brunch'.

Then all of a sudden, I realized it was dark all around me in the room.

The crazy weather has changed from sunny to gloomy - all in a span of a short hour.

Now the sky is so grey, it looks like it is going to pour anytime soon.

Grrr... tell me, how am I going to resist staying home?


I have been having funny dreams for the past few nights.

Funny-weird-haha, and not funny-bad-scary. I like the folks who appear in my dreams, and I like the things we do and the adventures we go on in my dreams. =)

Funny dreams that I actually like, and don't want to wake up from.

Funny dreams that actually make me happy. =)

No comments: