Saturday, September 10, 2005

Surprise-less

I was so so very afraid of oversleeping and missing my Jade Moment - which would have been very expected of me - I woke up every hour since 4 in the morning to check on the time.

I didn't miss the appointment - but I was so tired and the session made me so relaxed, I left the spa feeling more groggy than refreshed.

Good thing the session cost me less than sixty bucks. It wasn't great at all.

The mask they applied on my face must have contained some hallucinating substance. For God-knows-how-long they left me alone with the mask on, I fell into a strange sleep and started dreaming of weird stuff that seemed so surreal.

It was almost scary.

Sigh. I got up so early on a Saturday morning for nothing.

Now I badly need a bed to lie on before dinner.


Phew. No more surprises for me today.

But I saw a few good friends I haven't seen in a long while. And I had plenty of a good laugh today, despite the sleepiness.

Hapyfish - your man is so darn funny. You lucky girl.


Oh, I toyed with the vending machine today. The kind where you can send an SMS to buy a can of drink.

Haha, so suaku but so fun.

All because I had no coins nor a cashcard with me.

Thank God for technology.

No comments: