Friday, September 02, 2005

"L"-plate

Someone got me a new bottle of perfume.

Yippee! No need to buy anymore. =)

My fragrances are already running low on supplies but I am too stingy to buy new ones. Well, simply because I am... stingy. I like fragrances, but I always think they are too overpriced. How much can nice-smelling water cost? I am just so very unwilling to pay for the pretty bottles and the even prettier models in their ad campaigns.

But now that I have a new bottle of something I've never smelled of before, I have no more complains whatsoever.

Hee hee. =)


Oh, and the verdict is out: I really cannot make it. Haha.

I was again a goner - last night and this morning.

It was supposed to be an early night - drinks at eight, so I could hit home by ten. It was supposed to be slow and easy.

What I didn't expect was I would have such a good time being entertained by the band at Wala and the guys, I Hoe'd a little more than I should, and reached home a little later than I had wanted to.

I didn't make it early enough for fried bee hoon this morning. =(

But I saved on ERP anyway! =)

Haha - I got out of the house so late this morning, I actually didn't have to pay ERP on the highway. Craps.


KL. Bangkok. Manila. Hong Kong. And maybe some other places too.

Here I come.


I have a thing for live bands still.

The band at Wala last night was really good. The lead singer had such an androgynous voice, she could sing anything by anyone. And I found out she was an "L"-plate too.

I jokingly said: "Hmm... maybe I can 'tackle' her."

Skyboy: "You want to be "L"-plate too? You cannot make it lah!"

Why?

Is it true I cannot make it for anything at all?

No comments: