Wednesday, September 21, 2005

For What?

I was holed up in the hotel room the whole of last night.

Somebody made me really pissed yesterday. Hmph!


I was so lazy and so clueless where to go, I ended up ordering room service.

I was supposed to be doing work, but I ended up stoning and keeping my eyes glued on the TV. I really kinda like the shows they have on StarWorld now. Pretty eccentric... I mean, the shows but I suppose it applies to me as well.

I was supposed to be sleeping, but I ended up flipping the channel to StarMovies and watching 'Pirates of The Carribean' till 3 in the morning. I've been dying to watch this movie, but never found the chance nor time to. I am liking Johnny Depp more and more; he cracked me up.

I ended up falling asleep with the TV still on. I always do that in hotel rooms.


But really. The whole night, I was just simply waiting for someone to pop me a message.

For what, I really don't know.

No comments: