Friday, September 02, 2005

Away

Hee hee hee. Glee glee glee.

I have a new companion for my pbook. A brother for you, mac!

I would've felt so guilt-ridden because it would've been an impulse non-prioritized buy, if not for the fact that it became a God-sent gift... from a God-sent gift. Thank you thank you thank you.

Now I have a new toy to play with this weekend, to keep me busy.

Haha, watch my Mac-empire grow grow grow!


Best friend Lyn turns... erm, one year older today. Happy birthday, honey.

But she's not around to receive my greetings. She's zipped off somewhere with the hubby, for a well-deserved break ("I am going crazy if I don't go away soon.") and, I suppose, to celebrate her birthday. Lucky woman, you.

And speaking of luck, no one has it better than Lyn and hubby.

The pair has gotten themselves a swanky new car. Not a new car to replace the one they already have, but a new one to add to the family. Duh.

And she's lucky, because on days hubby drives the new Volvo SUV, she gets to drive the 2-year old Saab convertible.

!!! What the hell!


Two guy-pals have flown themselves off to Bali for a good five-day holiday. What the hell!

I told them to watch their behavior together, lest people start pointing fingers and whispering at them, "Look at those two gay boys."

Good for them, anyway.


Two girlfriends have just come back from an almost-week-long holiday to Hong Kong. What the hell!

Nothing, but shopping, apparently.


Banker Pat has also just returned from a holiday in Perth - with three other guys, so he claims. Hur hur hur... as if we'd believe you, Pat.

Golf, Fremantle, food.

What the hell!


Good God. Everyone seems to be going away for a holiday.

I so want to.

I have my business trips packing up my schedule soon - there is even an team-incentive trip to Bali.

Still, business trips will always be business trips. I want a real good break. To places I haven't been before.

Ok, I'm going to get sloshed in Bangkok soon in a couple of weeks. There will only be two activities on our itinerary: massages and drinks. But that won't give me a good break. That will only get me... sloshed.

There'll be a wedding to attend in Manila. But then, there's nothing much else I can do in Manila, except watching movies for cheap and drinking for cheap.

So, sometime within these two months, I hope to find some days I can take off.

I am dreaming: Fiji. Hokkaido. Oz, to see the Ayers.

Realistically? I might just end up going Taipei with Sasy. Or maybe Melbourne to visit Gigi.

Hmm... Hokkaido sounds really good. In fact, it is sounding better and better by the day.

I am so greedy, and so confused now. I'll think of a place when I know it.


I know.

My birthday.

I'll go away on my birthday, to celebrate myself.

Even if it's just on my own. =)


I am not so worried about this weekend.

I think there'll be some serious drinking. Starting tonight, in fact. Skyboy and gang again - I don't think I'll have an easy night-out.

So, I know I'll be recuperating at home for some time. When I'm good in the head again, I'll find some nice cafe and read my books, or get that big fat September issue of Vogue. I haven't been buying magazines for the record longest time.

Oh oh oh! And I have my new toy to play with.

I think I'll leave the fried bee hoon breakfast to try on Monday instead.

I don't think I can make it this weekend, haha.

No comments: