Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Redjiejie?

I miss office chatter. But I suppose iChat more than makes up for it.

Babe: hey did you really get me an email?
Shooter: add an email? you mean redsports email?
Babe: yeah, if not i put my gmail, cos they can send the info to me
Shooter: you want one? sure. i think better to save your gmail.
Shooter: what do you want for your redsports email?
Shooter: choose wisely.
Babe: redbabe lor
Babe: wasn't it already decided
Shooter: sure ah?
Shooter: don't regret ah.
Babe: erm
Babe: boss
Babe: you reckon?
Babe: redauntie?
Babe: redjiejie?
Shooter: wah lau cannot make it.
Babe: then???
Babe: thats why i say redbabe lor
Babe: redporter abit duh, right?
Shooter: yes very corny that one.
Babe: shucks
Shooter: you can always be redbabe in the cbox.
Babe: heeheehee
Babe: yah
Shooter: i have to meet serious people so if i put redshooter a bit teenagey
Babe: talk to kids can use rdbabe
Shooter: make them swoon lah. they wonder
Shooter: 'wah, wonder what redbabe looks like..."
Shooter: then we can have lucky draw...
Shooter: winner has dinner with red babe.
Babe: you tell those serious people, yes pls send your info to my secretary at redbabe@redsports.sg
Shooter: you want me to die ah


So, I didn't get my 'redbabe'. :( Too glam, the boss complains.

No comments: