Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"Rather Sweet"

I crashed like a baby last night. In fact, for the past two nights.

Ever since.

Yeah, there are still the dreams, but a lot more pleasant/less scary ones. Or perhaps, it could really have been because my mom has stopped switching off the fan in the middle of the night.

So I am up this early today, not because I got shaken out of sleep by unknown and uncontrollable forces again. But because I had responded well to the alarm - for once, at long last.

But really, really? Ok, ok, because I crashed like a baby last night when I was supposed to work my ass off.


Of course I wouldn't be too sure myself, but maybe I must really be 'rather sweet'.

How else can I explain the ants that have been bugging me of late? Everywhere I am?

*Wink wink* :)

No comments: