Friday, March 16, 2007

Silly

One silly thing leads to another. Well, usually, at least in my case.

A silly incident, a rather unnecessary one, led me to feeling completely silly about myself. A feeling of utter silliness then led me to drop my no-alcohol-Thursday, and led me to my sanctuary where I had my antidote and a good chat with one chick.

The resulting silliness from the whites led me to hop over to the Japanese bar where the other chick with her potions beckoned.

The silly happiness from the sakes and the whites, and from the silly conception that singing helps to cheer one up, led me to saying 'okay' to a brash suggestion for some yelling-into-the-microphone session.

The silly thought of wanting to indulge in some reminiscence led me to listening to some silly song. And one silly song just led to another, and another.

The silly songs led me to a silly act of staying throughout the entire four-hour session. Just between the two of us.

And the entire silliness simply led me to hitting my bed at four in the morning.

And I just felt so silly the entire day because I had to wake up at seven for an 'All-Star Game', for which I had to churn out the report by the end of the day.


I hope my silliness had only been but a lapse.

But strangely, I kinda doubt so.

No comments: