Sunday, March 18, 2007

"Save The Lees" Campaign

I am melting. Help.

I didn't want to go out in the heat today, but I guess I should've parked myself somewhere inside a cool building instead of cooping myself in the oven of a room.

And I think I got something figured out. It's not just the spooky dreams. It's the stupid heat that bothers me as well.

It's practically 'sleeping hell' for me at nights.


So. After living almost thirty years without air-conditioning, I think it's time I do something about it. I mean, this must be the only reason why I'd miss hotel rooms so so much.

Five big humans, one small one, two furry creatures = three bedrooms, three fans.

I just think there's something wrong with the equation above.


So, I am going to start a fundraising campaign, to prevent the annihilation of a distinguished species found only in Singapore, a species apparently facing a potential wipe-out from the global warming issue.

I could blackmail the brother. I could work my ass off writing article after article. I could try my hand at homemade rag-like skirts to sell.

Or, I could resort to something really disgraceful.

Got second-hand aircon to donate, anyone?

No comments: