Saturday, March 17, 2007

"Hopefully"

Yes, when I think about the whole thing, one silly thing did lead to another. And another. And another. And a whole lot others.

In truth, there were so many silly things, I can't even really pinpoint THE one silly thing that started it all.

It doesn't really matter.


The one thing about me that everyone thinks they know but no one really gets, is that I am one silly nut who is prone to doing silly things, because silly things make me happy. There are silly things that are inconsequential of course, like taking up a 20-whiskey-coke-light dare from the bartender or playing silly Taiwanese entertainment games with the chicks at the bar. Then there are the silly things that seem inconsequential by themselves, but they are all really part of a whole domino rally.

So maybe this was really a game after all. When a game starts, it has to end somewhere somehow - though you never knew exactly when or how this game would end, because rules were made up along the way.

But I suppose all the blocks have fallen. All the silly things have been done.


I still will never say, "I shouldn't have" or "I should've" or "I could've".

I will only say, "I'm glad I did."

In all honesty? I still would've done everything over again, to have that little bit of happiness in my life than to have tasted none of it at all.


I am a big girl. And I steady bom pi pi one.

Whatever I had wanted to say but couldn't get out, I am stuffing them back inside me. You'll never have to hear them. In time to come, maybe I might even forget them. So yeah, this should be it.

I promised I'd be cool at point A and at point B.

I am not Superwoman, but I am a big girl who's been figuring her own way out her whole life. So yeah, I'll get there one day.

No comments: