Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Job Search

I love my chicks.

For some very good reasons, I love my chicks. I never knew until tonight, how much they care for me too. They love me so much, they took some precious time off downing their whites to work out some possible professions for me.

So we listed a whole chunk of jobs out there in the world, and by a very impartial voting system, this is what everyone unanimously thinks I would be best suited for.

I could be...

a. a striptease dancer (this is a full vote, by the way).
b. a teacher.
c. a firewoman.
d. a cook/chef.
e. a parking-summon auntie (yes, the one with the big but very hip-looking floppy hat).
f. a night-time security guard (oh, another full vote too).
g. a priest (almost another full vote... damn).

I don't know, if you ask me, I would really like to try for either option-a or option-g, since option-f offers no-kick for me. But I suppose I would have a problem figuring out how I could possibly come up with a one-for-all resume.


I am happy. My future doesn't seem that bleak after all. :)

I never knew I would be so versatile.

No comments: