Thursday, March 22, 2007

"Not In Your League"

farside


"The cows are coming home tonight. Wanna go pick 'em up?"


Yes, I wasn't just mad. I was that b-o-r-e-d to tears.

But in my quest for some entertainment, I got more boredom in return. :/


Looking at all the "Huh?", "Ha?", "Eh?", "Who?", "What cows?", "Which cow?", "You send to wrong person?", which made up eighty percent of the replies, I was almost close to tears.

There were a few good ones though. Good enough to make me laugh. :)


5: Both the HS eat the cows already.

4: What are you on?

3: Have you been drinking?

2: Am I supposed to milk them?


And the number one answer to "The cows are coming home tonight. Wanna go pick 'em up?" is...

I'm playing tennis tonight, so I can't.


*****

ME Inc.: the cows sms is meant to be a crazy joke.
Pi: ah.
Pi: u expected smtg like.. "i cant'. i m doing the bulls"
ME Inc.: yeah!
ME Inc.: i would've said
ME Inc.: i can't leh. i gotta pick the donkeys up
Pi: hah.
Pi: hee-haw..
ME Inc.: hee-haw... always late one.
ME Inc.: hee-haw... always make me wait one.
Pi: hee-haw.. always say traffic jam one.
ME Inc.: right, that's my girl.


*****

Of the forty-nine texts that went out, forty came back.

Yeah, those nine out there must really think I am beyond hope.

1 comment:

Slumperman said...

what a victim . .. ...