Saturday, March 24, 2007

ME Inc.

I like it, that someone actually likes my ideas, my brains, my madness, and is willing to pay a price for everything.

Someone who barely even knows me, yet looks at me with the most open eyes.

Someone whom, very ironically, I'd been pitting my wits against for the past six years.


Sometimes it pays to turn around and bite the hand that feeds you, especially if it's been lacing your food with some brain-eroding potion.

Six years with the master, and while you've been well-fed, you've never been heard, and your mouth just gets stuffed with more food and your voice just becomes a whine over time.

Six years with the master, and your personal value depreciates and people forget to look at you like you are you.

Six years with the master, and suddenly you've forgotten how to think for yourself.


I gave six of my best youthful years to them. But it doesn't necessarily mean I have to spend the rest of my life with them, nor that they owe me any shit.

And what we spoke about this afternoon, I don't know if you ever get what I'm trying to say or if all you've been hearing is just a whine, but it's pretty much parallel to this.


I love being a stray, sometimes.

A crazy, cool, carefree one.

Try controlling me again, and I'll bite. Rarr!

No comments: