Friday, March 16, 2007

My Geek Boy

If there's one thing that should cheer me up now, it's that my boy is back.

I absolutely dig this.

ME Inc.: is the bi at ecp tmr?
HS: yuuuup
ME Inc.: what time it starts?
HS: ummm well from 830 onwards
HS: my wave is 845
HS: I dunno the rest
ME Inc.: okok
HS: u gonna come? dun need to la
HS: so hot
ME Inc.: hahahahahahaha
ME Inc.: why not?
ME Inc.: i like to drool at hot guys
ME Inc.: i'm not there to cheer you on.. i'm there to pick up dudes... can or not?
HS: dude, but if you want hot guys, i am just a phone call away
ME Inc.: then weather hot, lagi better... best time to put on my cheerleading bikini costume
HS: ya don't need no bi to get the goods
ME Inc.: easier mah, more convenient... one-stop shop.
HS: we gots the goods right here yo...
ME Inc.: tried and tested... don't fancy anything leh.
HS: excuse me, one stop shop? I own the shop
HS: I own the franchise
ME Inc.: yeah, you're like those bosses then.
ME Inc.: cannot make it one, so hire the studs
HS: ok... you are mean
ME Inc.: i am not mean... i am unique
ME Inc.: the outlier
HS: I am a failure at being hot guy... I will be the nerd then
HS: geeks are secretly good lovers anyway
ME Inc.: yeah, better to underpromise and overperform
ME Inc.: and plus your new look proves you can make it as a geek

DSC00003.JPG


HS: if you save this convo, I forsee my life to be complete
ME Inc.: i save all convos
ME Inc.: and i post the really good ones
ME Inc.: like this one, perhaps
HS: xiao jie, please leh
ME Inc.: simi
HS: I plead the fifth
ME Inc.: i can anony you
ME Inc.: if i feel like it
HS: yeah u can
ME Inc.: i shan't

And I so did not. :)


I luv ya, dude.

Keep this up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy Hanny...

Still a no... N O NO!!!

fatmama said...

no lah, not quite sexy.
just hannsome.

Anonymous said...

ROFL
Fatmama cracks me up!!!!!
Hehhehehehehehehe