Friday, March 23, 2007

The Protégé

Boss says: i'm so excited about tonight's show.
ME Inc. says: hahahhahhahahha!
Boss says: can't wait to post it.
ME Inc. says: should we pop champs?
Boss says: really...
ME Inc. says: hey
Boss says: and you must be even more excited 
Boss says: hahahhaha
ME Inc. says: er... no.
Boss says: i still remember my first show.
ME Inc. says: your garden can dig hole?
Boss says: er no?
Boss says: hahha.
Boss says: ground quite hard.
Boss says: wah so exciting.
ME Inc. says: ... ...
Boss says: tom you can go to hawker centre...
Boss says: and someone will shout...
Boss says: cheng jie jie!
ME Inc. says: hahahahahhahahahaa
Boss says: cheng jie jie!
ME Inc. says: i have to avoid heartland malls now

I find it really embarrassing. Really.

How can I ever appear in front of the kids again?


By the way, Boss is the "kong jiao wei" guy, from the "kong jiao wei" movie. Still stuck somewhere with the B-listers, but I think he could have gone further.

Thanks Boss.

For always grounding me. For always believing in me. For always making me believe in myself.

You're awesome.

But stop asking me to stop calling you 'Boss'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

si gi na.