Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nightmare #573

I never used to be plagued by bad dreams and worse sleep, I swear.

I remember I used to sleep like a baby. Tight and sweet. But that seems like eons ago.

I think I have inner demons, that I need desperately to exorcise.


I recall only that I was walking, and being a klutz like I usually am. I tripped.

A light trip that caused, strangely, a very horrific injury. I couldn't get up on my feet. I saw deep gashes on my lower right leg, and then out from a big hole on my right ankle, fluids starting gushing. Not blood, just fluids. Colorless fluids that couldn't be stopped, and that flooded the ground around me.

The next thing I saw, my entire lower leg disintegrated, skin and flesh. All that were left dangling were the ghastly white bones. Yes, still strangely intact.

I got up, hopped on my good leg but it became grossly deformed under the stress.

I was distraught. No pain. Just wild panic and insanity.


I opened my eyes. Sat up immediately. Looked down at my legs. Reached out to feel them.

Then, I let out a huge sigh of relief. And then, almost tears.

It felt that real.

And the clock read only 3:34.

No comments: