Friday, March 02, 2007

Blistered

There's good reason why I can't live without my Birkies.

These damn freakin' heels will be the life of me, if I have to live in them, walk in them, run in them, breathe in them everyday.

I am beginning to suspect otherwise, that I might just have been born with weird feet. It's tough for me not to be Cinderella.

If, and only if, the shoe fits...


It's Friday, it's Friday!

And for the first time in a long, long while, I am actually excited that it's Friday.

There's ironically work to be done, and a job (I'm trying) to attend to tomorrow at freakin' eight-half in the morning. But I also have been missing my chicks for one whole freakin' week.

Tonight will be the real test.


There's much more inside of me I'd like to write about, but the 'feeling' has not been there for the past few days.

Tomorrow should be right... before the Devils-Reds face-off in the night.

But in the meantime...

I FUCKIN' HATE MY STUPID PHONE.

No comments: