Friday, March 02, 2007

Running

There I was, lying on my bed at an hour so early it surprised even me, panting and heaving and breathing so hard, I suppose that was what actually got me tired and put me to rest eventually.

I don't get it.

Why is it that I find myself running out of breath and getting exhausted quicker when it's my nose that's running, instead of my legs?


This is unknowingly becoming an awesome week.

I would like to think that the sickness I am nursing now is a farewell gift I should accept with grace, but then I am also suspecting it could be just a by-product of a cold-turkey treatment.

When your body can't get what it wants, it rebels and makes life hell for you. Something like that.

And then, there are the friends who've been popping up in my life over the past few days, even in the most hilarious little ways.

Just like this morning.

Just when I thought I needed some 'warm-up' to clear the throat and bring my mood to a natural chirpy-high, I had to bump into my Vaporubs at the train station at our village.

Aahh! What's better to lift your moods way up high than a good session of gossip gossip gossip?


I am so ready.

Bring it on. And vanish, you disgusting icky stuff.

No comments: