Sunday, March 04, 2007

Yes? Or No?

Deep down somewhere inside of me, I know I really, really want to say 'no'. Just for one reason, I want to say 'no' to the world.

But then, should I be wanting to say 'no'? Is it really ok for me to want to say 'no'? Am I crazy for wanting to say 'no'? After all, wasn't I told to say 'yes', for my own sake?

I really want to say 'no'.

But I suppose, not saying 'no' is simply a way of guarding myself. Not saying 'no' is just a form of obedience. For my own good.

And so, I said 'yes'.


But I didn't feel better. Heck, I wasn't even good.

And deep down somewhere inside of me, I know I was feeling almost miserable, and my heart was almost ripping apart.

This time, I should've listened to myself. I should've just stuck to 'no'.

Now, I really am going to say 'no'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do it only if you really want to.