Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Decision

Someone I should know very well is hurting too. Starting to cry.

I think I've seen her this way, probably worse off. I thought she would never have any reason to be anymore in her life, she said she would be shutting her heart down. So, it must really be bad this time.


I know you're just human, though you feel otherwise sometimes. But not quite like all of us though, 'cos you seem a little sillier, much more gullible.

Most others say, that you deserve better. But I thought you already found something awesome, you actually got what you deserve. Then again, I might be wrong.


You seem to have it tough, but maybe, hopefully, in time to come, you'll be having it easier. You have to be. You have to keep trying.

Smile. Laugh, run, swim, write, sweat it all out.

Be happy. That is what you've always wanted.

I know you'll get it.


Yes, I'll show you.

No comments: