Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jello

A.Mag says she likes my new lemon-lime Coach tote. "Very you," she says.

I like it very much too, and I think it's very me also.

My favorite Christmas pressie that's going with almost everything in my wardrobe.

Thanks to you. =)


*****

I'm going for a run.

Yes, at three in the afternoon.

My Lunar New Year resolution: to get back into my running routine.

Run everyday. Ok, maybe every other day. Alright, alright. Die die must run once every three days.

I'll start off with a simple 5km. Then I'll eventually get back to my usual 10km.

Will I do the marathon this year? NO! I've got knees to preserve till my grand old age.


A long, long time ago, the man was peering down from the corridor outside his room on the second floor of the hall he was staying in then.

It was a quiet afternoon, and I was walking toward his block after a swim in the pool. He was looking at me, and we were smiling at each other.

I got up to his room, expecting a hug and kiss.

Instead he said, "Eh, why you so skinny but your thighs so wobbly one?"

他妈的!!!

Since then, there's only one thing I pursue endlessly, other than eternal love: toned thighs that wouldn't wobble.

Ha. So far, so good.

Except now they are a little jello. Thanks to my stupid tree-stump that has kept me out of much action.

Cannot.

The jello-thighs are irritating me much today.

I'll savor the leftover cabbage rice I shamelssly offered to bring home last night - after my good 5km.

No comments: