Monday, January 30, 2006

头痛

I just couldn't keep my hands off my 'huat zai kueh', otherwise known as Kueh Bahlu to some.

Not especially when I was playing my rounds of mahjong.

Heh. Other than the huat zai kuehs I stuff into my mouth, I don't eat much during the new year.

My dietary cycle screws up some more.


I am sick.

I thought I'd succumb the bug before the new year.

Despite the last-minute resort to bottle after bottle of mineral water, I am still waking up with a headache, and coughing and sneezing away.

I hate this.

I am nursing a bad headache right now as I speak.

Either:

(a) I am famished,

(b) I am really sick,

(c) or, I have slept too much.

It's the kind of irritating headache that constricts your entire brain and causes this strange pressure upon your eyes.

I am dying... urgh.


*****

而孤单的滋味,谁都要面对
不只是你我会感觉到疲惫
当你孤单你会想起谁
你想不想找个人来陪
你的快乐伤悲只有我能体会
让我再陪你走一回


I found a way to get over the pangs of loneliness I fear so much.

I just sleep my loneliness away.

It works fine when you don't get plagued by nightmares.

Any side effect? Yes, possibly a very bad headache like the one I'm having now. Lethargy, maybe. And a very screwed-up day-night cycle.


I can't explain it.

I'm feeling this sense of desperation. Like I'm drowning in the deep blue sea, and I'm needing someone badly to save me.

Just that, no one has reached out his hand.

I wish I had learnt to be a stronger swimmer myself.


I don't really know what I am doing to myself.

I am just living by the moment.

No comments: