Friday, January 20, 2006

Star-fuck

It's almost two in the morning, but I'm living by Singapore time.

So, it's almost three for me.

I'm beat. I'm just sneaking in some writing before my Internet day-pass expires in about an hour's time.


So. Phuket's not that bad, but it's also not been that great either.

Hopefully, tomorrow gets better when we take a boat ride out to the islands.


The weather's fantastic, though. Love the sun, and the brown it's giving my skin.

Today's bum-around day.

I woke up late, had a late brunch, then hit the beach for a couple of hours.

I am not quite loving the beach here, though.

Way too crowded. And the water's murky. Eeew.

I so miss Boracay.


Probably four-fifths of the tourist population here are Caucasians.

And of these, half the crowd are probably second-honeymooners - middle-aged folks who look old enough to be my parents. Maybe, even grandparents.

I don't quite mind them. Except when the old grannies start baring their droopy boobs at the beach.

Hmm.

I am beginning to conjure up a warped definition of 'nudist camp' in my mind.

Eeeewwww!


I was pretty glad the shopping scene here didn't quite seem to cut it for me.

I'm not quite the sort to buy those stupid "Starfucks" or "McShit" tees.

That was until I saw... the Boots store.

My one and only weakness in Bangkok, and now Phuket.

I just went crazy. I blew my budget through and through in one single shopping trip.

Star-fuck.


*****

You know what?

I think you'll like Thai massage as much as I do. =)

No comments: