Sunday, January 15, 2006

W.i.d.e A.w.a.k.e

Tsk. I slept so much in the day, now I don't feel like sleeping.

Ok, wait. Let me re-phrase that one.

I would like to sleep, but I don't feel like I should be now.

Hiya. Still doesn't sound quite right.

Basically: want to sleep, but cannot sleep.

All because I'm guilt-ridden by the amount of work left undone.

Tsk.


So it has been decided - by me for myself - that I would sign up for Ashtanga when the evening classes begin in February.

Sigh. I hope I am making worth of my money - and getting some toned muscles and six-pack abs out of it.

I'm not going to waste time with Yoga classes in gyms. I just don't seem to think they are 'pro' enough.

I'm going straight to a shala. I'm gonna put my money on the gurus.


I made myself a new Taiwanese friend today.

If I hadn't known him today, I'd never have realized how bad my spoken Chinese is.

I couldn't even hold a proper man-versus-woman, marriage-versus-kids argument with the guy.

I absolutely hated it when I had to switch to the English language mid-way through my statement, just to make my point.

Urgh. I suck.

Don't be surprised if I start requesting to converse in Mandarin from now on.

Ah-hem... perfect Mandarin, please.

No comments: