Monday, January 16, 2006

霸王䬸

I finally satisfied my prata craving tonight - and almost got to eat it for free as well.

I was having a very late dinner (again) and catching up on kopi-o with she-who-is-in-the-process-of-a-name-change-and-shall-be-called-Forest-in-the-interim (*pants*), when I decided it was really time for me to go.

We both got up and left. She got to her car, I continued walking to mine. Less than minute after she had driven off, I received a phonecall.

"Eh. Did we pay?"

Damn.

For the sake of getting some karma points, I walked back and sheepishly paid my dues.

People in this world have really lost some sense of humor, that's all I have to say.

I shall leave the restaurant unnamed.


*****

I really, really ought to be sleeping right now.

I am just so wide awake when I shouldn't be.

Weirdness has got to have some limits, no?

G'night, world of sane people.

No comments: