Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Gone

I hate my stupid backside-less phone.

I almost left the battery behind at the coffee stall.

My phone has been the butt of many a joke on me these days:
"Wah, you carrying bomb around ah?"
"Wah lau, how ancient is your phone?"
"Yeer, how come your phone no cover one?"

But... for some reasons, I love it too much to trade it off nor to let it get replaced.

It's like having a hopelessly disobedient kid - it frustrates you to the core but you just have to learn to live with it.


"I like your present. Very useful."

"I know. From all our bitching sessions, we know we keep worrying we might turn into our parents."

Great. At least a second person I know likes my carefully-picked Christmas present. I am beginning to love Borders even more.


But speaking of presents.

My heart broke when I heard about my favorite present for the favorite person. The one that cost me so much fretting and hard-to-keep moolah.

Maybe it's all fated to be.

Big Man, you're really good at testing my soul, aren't you?

No comments: