Monday, January 09, 2006

Necked

I need a new neck. Des-pe-rate-ly.

One that doesn't get sprained or twitched or twisted or whatever - that easily.

All I did was just to stretch my arms and back at my desk - like I always do every morning to wake myself up.

I think I just over-did it today. And I'm gonna blame it on the movies I ended up watching on TV last night.

I was planning to spend a quiet night catching up on some much-needed reading and then having an early rest, when my itchy hands switched the cable tv on to the movies channel.

I didn't catch one good movie. I caught three in a row instead.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like. =)

I like Harold & Kumar. I like Ben Stiller. And I love Audrey Tautou - the sweetest babe I've ever seen. Maybe I should watch more French movies to see more babes.

So, so glad I didn't spend my money at the theatres instead. Ha.

By the time I had to force my itchy hands to switch off the damned tv, it was way, way past my intended bedtime.

Urgh.

Which probably explains the tired neck. Which got twisted again.

I hate my neck.


At the rate I'm getting injuries, however mild yet equally irritating, I am getting worried.

And I'm not even that old yet.


I remember one particular conversation we always used to kid around.

And it never failed to pop up every time either of us got injured - be it a bad ankle injury, or a sprained neck, or a bad back, or sore calf muscles, or a painful foot, or very strained shoulders, or just about anything.

"Sweetie, I think. the way we're getting injuries, we'll be damn jialat when we're old man, old lady. I wonder which of us will end up with a walking stick or in a wheelchair first. But I think it'll be you, and poor me will have to look after you."

Haha. It was awful but it looked a sweet sight into the future for me.

No comments: