Wednesday, January 11, 2006

快熟面

When I'm not having any dinner or lunch date these days, I'm mostly on a chips-and-instant-noodle diet.

Don't have much appetite for anything else, don't know why.

Or maybe, I just don't like having to eat alone.

My eating times are so screwed, I eat only when I'm too famished to put the hunger off any longer.


I had a packet from my precious collection of Japanese instant noodles today.

Stoopid me. It was supposed to be 'dry' noodles. I wasn't thinking when I emptied out the little packets of seasoning and ingredients before pouring in the boiling water.

I ended up having a bowl of soupless bland noodles. Sigh.


I am being so silly.

They are only instant noodles. All probably less than a hundred yen each.

Why prize them and keep them like they are precious gems? Just eat 'em.

Sigh.

No comments: