Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Slug

I feel so sluggish, not being to work out in any way since my ankle grew into a stump.

I haven't done any form of exercise for almost a month.

So, what have I been doing so far? Nothing much, except binging on ice-cream almost every day since day one.

Sweet, but URGH also.


I'm toying with the idea of resuming my yoga or pilates classes.

I'm just being stingy with my money again. I've never really liked the idea of having to spend money to work out.

After all, I run and swim and play basketball almost for free. And I perspire tons - which I like.


There's a basketball training session today.

I am so thinking of sneaking out to training. I just need someone to help me with the laundry after - my mom would scream her head off if she saw my dirty clothes in the basket.

At this grand old age of mine, I still have to sneak out of the house just to play basketball.

Do I feel teeny-bopper or what?!

No comments: